Custom Designed Jewelry & Engagement Rings
THE BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
1) Contact Us To Share Your Idea's. Please send us detailed information about what you are wanting to build. Images and or videos are a huge help :-) We can make just about anything you want with our sophisticated CAD program. We also work in all precious metal types and colors.
910-338-9751 or firstname.lastname@example.org or just click the Inquire Now button below.
2) Port City Jewelers will then go to work and send you a quote based around our conversations or emails. We have some of the best prices around too, so we can definitely work within your budget!
3) After your approval of the quote given we will then send you an Invoice VIA PayPal to make the payment. If you do not have a PayPal account it is not a problem. You can pay the invoice without having a PayPal account. There is a link that says "Pay With Your Own Credit Card."
2) After Completed Payment, we then go to work and create your unique design using CAD (computer imaging) based off your (the customer's) idea's! All our CAD designs are done in house by our master craftsman with over 35 years of experience!
3) Once we create your beautiful new design we will send you VIA email the CAD Images for your approval. Once you reply back VIA Email with your approval we will then start production on your beautiful new piece. Below are some examples of the behind the scenes CAD design, CAD Rendered Images and what you can expect to receive from us.
BELOW IS A CAD IMAGES THAT HAS BEEN RENDERED FOR A CUSTOMER APPOVAL
Port City Jewelers is one of very few jewelry designers anywhere to use computer modeling in house. Your jewelry is created with a sophisticated 3-D modeling program called Rhino Gold and a lifelike render (image) is created and emailed to you. If you love it, great! We'll proceed. If you want to make some changes, we do that right in the program. When the design is perfect, a precise wax model is printed on our state of the art 3D printer. The CAD Design is sent to the 3D Printer where it is printed based off all the specifications previously discussed in your final design consultation.
Here is a couple of 3D printed waxes for example:
THE LOST WAX CAST METHOD
To cast your jewelry we first put the 3D printed wax into a cylinder and fill it with a special plaster. It goes into the kiln overnight, melting the wax out of the cylinder and leaving a perfect negative impression of your jewelry. Then we put the cylinder into our casting equipment, light the torch, melt the metal to shoot it into the mold! It's a dramatic and fun process to watch. Next, your jewelry has an initial polishing, gems and diamonds are set, pieces are assembled, and a second polish is given before final inspection. We want it to be perfect! It's quite a process and one that we take very seriously. Every step and detail is so important and we want to give you the perfect piece!
Here is an image of a couple recent rings casted:
HERE IS THE COMPLETED PRINCESS CUT RING SHOW ABOVE FROM THE RAW CASTING:
Disclaimer: Port City Jewelers does not condone or take part in copyright infringement and respects the rights of other retailers intellectual copyrights and designs. Port City Jewelers will not out right copy or re-produce copyrighted items by persons or brands! If you send Port City Jewelers a design from one of our competitors we cannot and will not re-produce the exact copy of that design. Port City Jewelers will go to work with our own CAD design software and create you a similar design. Port City Jewelers does not have the ability to copy any items or jewelry items based off an image and have it be 100% exactly like the image. Port City Jewelers cannot load an image into our CAD design software to create an exact copy of the design image you the customer may send us. By contacting us you are in compliance with this disclaimer